literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default Wrong Winnings at Bounty Tournaments

Hi,

I play on pokerstars.ro (Romania) MTTs and use HM2 Version 2.0.08443.

The Winnings of each Bounty Builder MTT are calculated wrong, they are by far to high. For example I played yesterday the Bounty Builder 33, were I finished on 111 from 2309. In this MTT I made like 45$ for my placement and another 60$ from Bounties. HM is telling me that I made 7548$ in Winnings

I told the pokerstars.ro software to save tournament histories and HM2 where to find them and to put them in HM2 Archive.

So I really dont know what is wrong.

This Problem started when I had to move to pokerstars.ro from pokerstars.eu about 1 month ago due to new legislation stuff.

Greetings, Patrick Stoia

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories to us.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

3 Months have passed and I have still the same issues. The Bounty are calculated far to high, always.

What can I do? I sent you histories before, I updated, nothing changed. Only explenation I have is that it has to do something with the romanian Pokerstars software. Pokerstars.ro

Can u help me please or refund my money?

Greetings, Stoia

We have since duplicated and written it up. We added you to be notified when Hm-8821 is resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm having this problem but reversed. When viewing my winnings I notice my graph was negative even though I have positive results on MTT's. I came to the conclusion that bounty builders are not counted correctly. For example found one of 5€ buy-in where I won 70€ between regular payout and bounties and HM2 is counting it only as a 19€ winnings. Others have similar problems probably.

How can I fix this. Database is good and precise for cash winnings but has problems on MTT's. I don't want to have two databases because I play both games at the same time when I have few MTT's running.

I have added you to be notified when HM-8821 is resolved.

The tournaments have nothing to do with the cash hands, so they won't have any affect on the cash database.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

When is that expected? I google it before posting here and I founded posts from 2015 reporting this kind of issues... Even this post has more than a year now. This is annoying and make it impossible to track results.

There is no ETA. It has been a complex issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)