HUD popup window does not work correctly on PS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD popup window does not work correctly on PS

Auto popup window for HUD stats does not work for me on PS tables. I always have to click on the HUD stats no matter whether I've checked or unchecked the "click for stat popup" setting.

Surprisingly, when I've clicked and the window has popped up, auto popup works for one additional mouse hover. Then it stops again. I tried different popup hover times, but without success.

In hand player it always works. I'm running HM2 8449 on Windows 10.

How can I solve this ?

Thx, Michael

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Please give HoldemManager and your site(s) Administrator rights - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Run .exe Files As Administrator (Windows Vista/7 & 8)

Please export your HUD's in HUD Settings > HUD Designer.

Then delete the prefs.xml file in this folder:

Windows 7/8/10, Vista - C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Config

XP - C:\Documents And Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

To see these folders you may have to enable hidden files - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How to See Hidden Files in Windows

Can you reproduce the problem with the default HUDs?

Import your HUD's again. Does the issue persist? If yes, you will need to recreate the HUDs from scratch if you do not have an older backup copy of the exported HUD.

If you continue to have problems:

Which Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager. They can block the database folder, keeping us from writing to it. In some cases, we have seen them corrupt Windows to the point the hard drive needs to be reformatted. We do not recommend using them at any time with HM2. We recommend Microsoft Security Essentials or Kaspersky for the lowest chance of HM2 conflicts while staying protected against viruses.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled), and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210

If none of that helps:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Default Pop up don't open

Hi,

After last windows 10update my pop ups in my hud dont open...

Regards,

Pedro Zagalo

But just at tables, when review hands works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Zagalo View Post
    But just at tables, when review hands works fine
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

In the meantime I did everything suggested except the logging but no improvement at all. Also the deinstallation of my NOD32 antivirus didn't help. The auto pop-up feature does still not work on PS live tables but it does in hand viewer. I'll enable the logging now and open a support ticket again. I think this is a HM2 problem on Win 10. On my older notebook running Win 7 it works fine.

By the way, this issue has been reported before about two weeks ago but unfortunately no solution described in the thread.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...dont-open.html

Please send in the info as requested.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Zagalo View Post
    Hi,

After last windows 10update my pop ups in my hud dont open...

Regards,

Pedro Zagalo
    have you solved the problem? After windows 10 update i'm also having this issue..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bogy View Post
    In the meantime I did everything suggested except the logging but no improvement at all. Also the deinstallation of my NOD32 antivirus didn't help. The auto pop-up feature does still not work on PS live tables but it does in hand viewer. I'll enable the logging now and open a support ticket again. I think this is a HM2 problem on Win 10. On my older notebook running Win 7 it works fine.

By the way, this issue has been reported before about two weeks ago but unfortunately no solution described in the thread.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...dont-open.html
    hello! Did you solved the problem? If so - how?

Please follow our steps and send in the files requested.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)