Active Session not refreshing + not refreshing hands

Default Active Session not refreshing + not refreshing hands

Hi,

I'm playing micro stakes zoom games on Pokerstars, while running the game and hem as admin on Win7. I encountered a couple of bugs(?)/problems. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post since I can't tell if these things are bugs or user error.

• Active Session Tab: the active session tab only refreshes when switching tabs back and forth; the refresh button doesn't work
    • Active Session Tab: hands in the active session tab won't update after some point at all
    • General: the time of when the hand was played is one hour off, even though my PC and the pokersite run on correct time

These things are only mild annoyances. If you have suggestions on fixing any of the above mention issues, I'd be glad to try them.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Brilliant! Everything works fine now.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ahh where are my manners... Thanks for your quick reply and doing such a great job! HM2 has exemplary support staff

No worries, we were just acknowledging it was cleared up.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)