Hud running slow in ipoker

Default Hud running slow in ipoker

Hi,

I've just got a new laptop so have the latest versions of HM2 and ipoker (coral skin) and for the past few days on this laptop and my last laptop, the HUD has been running very slow when playing speed poker. When I finish a hand and move on to the next hand, the HUD takes a long time to update, often showing stats for people in previous hands until long into the hand making it impossible for me to see stats and notes i have on players. Is this a known issue? Any pointers as to how to stop it?

Given this happened on both my previous laptop and my new one (which i switched to today) i'm assuming this is a problem between HM2 and ipoker.

James

Many Ipoker 'beta' clients have made changes to the hand histories that are not in line with rest of the Ipoker Network. We are waiting on Ipoker to release final changes to their hand history format before we can properly support it.

Uninstall Ipoker, deleting the settings.

Then re-install it, right-clicking the setup file and running as administrator. This will keep it from creating a hand history folder that it cannot write hands to.

Add the folder in Site setup. Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: iPoker Setup

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment

Tournament tables will require you to use the Table Finder until they finalize their hand history updates so we can properly support those tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

The Table Finder fix will take longer as we have to wait for them to update their poker client before we can make the tournament table HUD work automatically.

Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with IPoker Speed Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)