River W$SD% Raise and XR

Default River W$SD% Raise and XR

Hi,

In a DB, I see this :

W$SD% Raise River = 90%
    W$SD% XR River = 50%

But when I filter the HH (other advanced filters : River Raise / River Check Raise), I find :
    River Raise = True : 13 hands (all won)
    River Check Raise = True : 5 hands (4 won and 1 split)

so I don't get how these stats are calculated.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

I don't know how my HH would help, as the problem seems to happen with various DBs and various players selected.

Maybe my explanation was not clear : these 2 stats ("W$SD% Raise River" and "W$SD% XR River") which appear in the reports when there's no filter activated don't match with the list of hands filtered using "River Raise = True" or "River Check Raise = True" (+"Saw Showdown = yes" in both case).

This is surprising as I guess "W$SD% Raise River" should be equal to "nb of hands won in these circumstances ("River Check Raise = True" +"Saw Showdown = yes")" / "nb of hands played in these circumstances"

Same for W$SD% XR River.

You may run the test with any DB.

It's needed, because it is not a situation that comes up a lot. So instead of support checking all of our databases to find a hand that qualifies, we can import yours and test it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)