Party Poker in crashing loop with HM2

Default Party Poker in crashing loop with HM2

Is there a known issue with Party Poker when running HEM2 under Windows 10?

When running HEM2, my PartyPoker client is closing automatically, then restarting and closing again continuously like in a loop. I've vever seen such a weird behaviour before with any of my programs.

PartyPoker stops it's crashing loop and works good only after closing HM2.

The "only" changes I've made in the last weeks was an upgrade from win7 to windows 10 and I guess the PartyPoker Software updated itself as well.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Please give HoldemManager and your site(s) Administrator rights - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Run .exe Files As Administrator (Windows Vista/7 & 8)

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a HM2 log file as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.