Stat Request: SB Limp-Fold Unopened

Default Stat Request: SB Limp-Fold Unopened

Hello,

I would like to request that a stat be added for the times where SB limps unopened and then folds to BB's raise.

Currently it seems that you only provide a general "SB Limp-Fold" and a "SB Limp-Fold HU", the latter of which I guess only works for 2-handed tables since it always displays a hyphen (-) for all of my 6-max hands.

The problem I have with the general "SB Limp-Fold" stat is that it can easily be misleading for blind vs blind situations against regs. If a weaker player limps IP they will often complete a wide range in the SB and then fold most of that range to a BB raise, but if a reg limps the SB unopened it often becomes much less likely that he will fold to a raise.

I therefore kindly request that a new stat be added.

Best regards

EDIT: This same logic applies to the "SB Limp-Raise" stat, by the way. This number will be misleadingly low if it includes the times where SB over-limps, so there should be a stat for SB Limp-Raise Unopened.
    Last edited by moravec481; 03-12-2016 at 07:09 AM.

We have a large number of existing stat requests already and are only adding the most popular of the requests as time permits.

If you have NoteCaddy Premium you should be able to create the stat you want.

If I purchase NoteCaddy Premium to create custom definitions, can they be displayed as numbers as part of the HM2 HUD or can I only create definitions to be used for badges?

They can also be used as HUD stats. For more information visit the NoteCaddy Forum and this thread in particular for a quick overview and links to FAQs/Videos.