Hands not showing in reports / active session

Default Hands not showing in reports / active session

I recently had to reinstall HM2 due to having my laptop stolen and I am in the process of setting it up again.

I followed all of the instructions for the site setup + making the hidden folders visible for Windows 7, and ensuring that PokerStars was saving the hand histories.

They do not show up in my HM2 reports or active session tabs though.

There is record of them being imported in the "import history" tab under the hand importing tab.

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly is but when I go to site setup, there is a message saying "the following folders have not been tagged to a poker site and may contain ADDITIONAL PokerStars hands, click edit to match unassigned hand history folders to a poker site."

There are no options though to choose from, all of the auto import folders are assigned to PokerStars.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I'm sorry to hear about the theft.

Are the hands showing in reports?

If you pull up the player list, does your player name show?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks.

There are no hands showing in reports, or any "saved sessions"

The only proof I have that there are being some hands imported is from hand importing > import history > auto. It shows there are hands being imported but none show up on the graphs / reports / active session.

Yes my name does show on the player list / bottom right of HM2.

I guess it is also worth mentioning that my original laptop was a PC and I am now running Windows 7 Ultimate via Parallels Desktop. I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with it.

Really nothing is saving into HM2, the HUD works when I'm playing but nothing gets imported.

Close HM2
    Please delete everything in:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports and \Filters
    Windows XP: C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports and \Filters

Showing hidden files: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows?
    Restart HM2 and the issue should be resolved.

If none of that helps:

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What can be done if the HUD does not work?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Ok thanks for the replies guys.

I tried to delete everything from reports and filters then make hidden files unhidden + restart HM2 and still no luck.

I will answer the 12 questions and send them in tomorrow.

I actually just tried to re-install HM2 and PS and first import all of my old hand histories in first and it seems to be working just fine now. Thanks for the help guys, keep up the good work!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)