Basic help/Hud stoped working

Default Basic help/Hud stoped working

Hello,

I am noob as far as technology goes so please be patient with me

My Hud stoped showing any stats how should I fix it? Was fine couple days ago.

Thank you

Make sure your site is configured to save hands and that HM2 is setup to auto import those hands - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Supported Sites - Minimum PC Specs

*Note that we do not support play money hands so you must test/play real money hands when using HM2 - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Play Money Hands

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder if you are playing regular non-zoom type tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Reporting Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Thank you sir!

fixed

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Bump!

Have same problem. Resolved by updating Hem before but this time I am running latest version yet I have some hands that are imported but frozed on one table and 0 on others. Any help?

Thank you

The problem is different it seems. It takes to much time for hands to show up. At some tables I have 1 hand imported at 50/100 while others dont even have hands.

It doesn't help to start additional threads.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What can be done if the HUD does not work?

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/1/93 - which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it look for the 'Heads-Up Display (HUD) Issues' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Excuse me regarding new thread, won't happen again

I created new database and Hud is working however I did not tested it on my usual games (I suspect new databse means 0 previous hands). Could t be that my database was to full hence slow importing and I should start using new one?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by uselis View Post
    Excuse me regarding new thread, won't happen again

I created new database and Hud is working however I did not tested it on my usual games (I suspect new databse means 0 previous hands). Could t be that my database was to full hence slow importing and I should start using new one?

Thank you
    The only way your database would ever be 'too full' is if you ran your entire drive out of free space. This would cause import errors, database corruption and possibly corrupt the postgresql installation. If you simply created a new database and did not delete the old database and/or other files to clear up more free space than I doubt this was the cause of your problems. More likely the database was corrupted for some reason other than running out of free space.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your previous database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you that doesn't help then I would suggest you switch to the new database you made, delete the old database, and import your \HM2Archive to rebuild your DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?