literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I guess something indeed went wrong with logging in. Anyway, the ticket is created now.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please send the information required. The bug was resolved, except for final tables.
    This bug never was resolved. I always use the latest HM2 version and I play regularly on winamax and there is always 1 player who has missing stats. If it's 8-max, I can see only 7 stats, if it's 9-max I can see only 8 stats. I can fix this with set the table number manually on the table, but I also have to move the stats to the right place, and then those are starting to jump. And it works only for 1 table, others are messed up.

Furthermore, I'm in a large stable, and everybody is complaining about the same issue and nobody knows any solution.

Thanks for helping!

Quote Originally Posted by suckratess View Post
    This bug never was resolved. I always use the latest HM2 version and I play regularly on winamax and there is always 1 player who has missing stats. If it's 8-max, I can see only 7 stats, if it's 9-max I can see only 8 stats. I can fix this with set the table number manually on the table, but I also have to move the stats to the right place, and then those are starting to jump. And it works only for 1 table, others are messed up.

Furthermore, I'm in a large stable, and everybody is complaining about the same issue and nobody knows any solution.

Thanks for helping!
    We have/had a internal issue ticket for the 8max table problems:

HM-8740: Winamax 8max MTT HUD issues
    Which was supposedly resolved except for some people still having problems at final tables.

For anyone on 8max tables having problems at final tables, or for you with issues on other sized tables, or any issues that still exist at 8max tables that are not final tables, we need a new set of logs/files sent in for our QA/Testing Manager to review and compare to the older logs for HM-8740. Without customers sending the logs/files we need these issues won't get fixed as we don't have testers on every network/skin to test every available tournament type and situation.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and a link to this thread.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Hello!

Was this issue ever resolved? I still have the same problem at Winamax 8-max tables; one guy is always missing stats!

Did you send in the files?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you send in the files?
    Hello! No, I was not the one that had the problem back then, I just recently started playing on Winamax. I just thought this was solved with an update or so. So I need to send you the files?

Quote Originally Posted by J-kob View Post
    Hello! No, I was not the one that had the problem back then, I just recently started playing on Winamax. I just thought this was solved with an update or so. So I need to send you the files?
    Please send a new set of logs/hands/screenshots as requested above, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can write a new ticket for the developers to investigate.

Please also give HM3 a try and let us know if it has the same issues. HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. During this phase of the launch the beta is available to only 1,000 more total users. Click here to register your HM3 beta - Holdem Manager 3 Beta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12