Purging data base

Default Purging data base

Hi,
    few days ago during player analysis I noticed that data in my database doesn't match. Numbers in Opponenets>Player Analysis and Opponents>Summaries are not the same. I mean Hands and Net won. I asked support for help and they said that this is the way the data base works when some hands were deleted or purged from database. I hope that this will be fixed in future HM releases but for now I have no idea how to get my data base to permanent get rid of that deleted/purged hands. Is there any way to fix this?
    PS
    Now if I choose any player he has different stats in Replayer, Reports>Overall and Opponents>Summaries (3 different location). Three sections and all have different stats (Hands, Net won).
    Last edited by szerszenie; 10-12-2015 at 04:35 AM.

If you purge or delete hands they will not show in the Reports/HUD or Opponents > Player Analysis but they will still show in the Opponents > Summaries window. This is by design and can not be changed due to limitations in the Opponents Summaries tab code. If you don't want this to happen you should not delete/purge hands from the database.

You can use the Hand Importing > Manual Hand Import > [x] Force Import Of Previously Imported Hands option and reimport all your original hands to reimport any purged/deleted hands. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

If you regularly purge hands to keep your database you play with more compact then you should keep 2 databases: One you play with and purge hands from occasionally then another of your lifetime hands that you never purge from where you periodically update/import the hands manually.