problem with HUD when a player leaves or join the table
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default problem with HUD when a player leaves or join the table

My problem is HUD of HM2 donīt refresh any hand of any player when a player sit out or leaves the table or when a new player sit down at the table. HUD stop the refresh stats and is not updated never more in any time until I press buttom "stop HUD" and "start HUD".

This problems occurs in W8 and W10 but not in W7.

Regards

Please check your DPI settings.

Just change your DPI Scaling to 125 or 96/Normal - Please see this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Adjusting DPI settings

This might be caused by the Overhang setting. Go to HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings - Overhang and set that to 90 or less.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Reporting Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Was this solved at all? Having this problem with windows 7. Have DPI at 125% using windows XP style DPI scaling and overhang at 30.

Please try a dpi scaling of 96 or 100 (aka normal). if that doesn't help send the requested files/logs please.

Same problem. I tried everything from this forum and the problem is still here. Also I have "flickering" HUD on the Zoom tables. I tried everything. I mean everything. I sent reports two times about this a several days ago, but received no response.

We don't have any emails from your registered email. As the FAQ and forum posts say about HUD reports, it's an unmonitored mailbox, you need to email us when you send one in with the requested files.

In addition to post 2:

Please backup your HUD:

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Create a Backup and restore default settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Create a Backup and restore default settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - Enable or Disable Desktop Composition ~ Windows 7 Support

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - How To Enable Window Transparency (Aero) On Windows 7 - Windows - Windows 7
    - W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - Logitech Support + Downloads

It can also be an issue with Microsoft.net. Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Holdem Manager .NET Cleanup and update Instructions
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I already tried all of this. I will send you the report again.
    Edit: I tried to send report from my account, but nothing happens. Something wrong with this option, I don't know. I sent Email...
    This "W8 - How To Enable Aero Glass-Style Transparency in Windows 8" is the solution for "the missing stats". I switched again to the my theme and the problem is gone. I thought nothing happened, because the flickering is still here.
    Last edited by Dest; 10-08-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Did you use the default/classic theme?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

solved

Was it the theme or DPI?

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)