HUD working on normal tables but not Zoom tables
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD working on normal tables but not Zoom tables

My HUD has stopped working on my Zoom tables but it is still working on the regular tables. I haven't changed any settings in HM2 but i may have altered Pokerstars when i was trying to make it always run as administrator. I'm not sure exactly what i did, but i didn't think it was anything to alter the HUD working. I reinstalled pokerstars to see if that would fix the problem but the HUD still doesn't work on the Zoom tables.

help please! ASAP

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you stars PokerStars again.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Hi, I did as you asked but still haven't had any success. I made sure to open HM2 before the pokerstars client and that didn't make any difference. I also did all the steps in the link that you provided. What should i do now? The normal tables HUD is working but the Zoom table HUD is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Banimal View Post
    Hi, I did as you asked but still haven't had any success. I made sure to open HM2 before the pokerstars client and that didn't make any difference. I also did all the steps in the link that you provided. What should i do now? The normal tables HUD is working but the Zoom table HUD is not.
    Do as Chris advised in his above reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

So send all the information

I have sent the requested file. I have no idea how it is useful though and a screenshot seems useless too which is why i've come back here for more help (without any luck). This doesn't seem like a rare problem and i would assume that you guys have seen it often enough to be able to come to a conclusion. My problem is fairly straight forward.
    -HUD works for normal tables, Not Zoom tables.
    -Zoom table just shows "waiting for hands..."
    -Hands are being imported into my database correctly as normal.

I run Pokerstars & HM2 as administrator. I also open HM2 before i open Pokerstars.

If you sent ALL the requested info including everything requested to be shown in the screenshot you'll get a fairly quick email reply from support
    If you've left anything off because you don't see the need that might cause delay

Screen shot of the table/desktop. In the screen shot include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report
    Also include your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot

i'm pretty sure i sent everything that was requested (including pictures of the clocks/session tab etc)

I don't think any of that will be useful but hopefully i can get some more help! Thanks

Any update guys? I hope you received my emails. Some other information that might be helpful is that i have windows 8. I also removed my anti virus software just before to see if that helped (i'm due to get a new antivirus program anyway) but that didn't change anything. Still the HUD isn't working for Zoom.

Hi, I'm having the SAME issue. Please fix it, same troubleshootting did not work.