literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

... Why HM2 still use POSTGRES, that looks like not compatible with windows 10 ? Every two week i have same issues, when after windos 10 updates Postgres can not run (error 1053). Sometimes i can fix it, but sometimes it still not works(use same solutions from your forum). I want to play poker, but not spend 1-2 hours trying to fix that problems.

I've used Windows 10 and Postgres since Windows 10 came out.

What version of Postgres are you using?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

PostgreSQL Whisperer

And where did you install Postgres? in Program Files?

Hi

I have recently upgraded my laptop and just downloaded the software; also switched the license across. I synchronised my database with my cloud and all was going great. Everything was going brilliantly until I went to Notecaddy, for which I have premium license.

The app told me that there was a more up to date version and I chose to download it. My HEM closed and nothing happened, after Notecaddy reached step 5/5.

I have tried to reload HEM2 several times but always been met with this response:

https://gyazo.com/63729d14df15f33474795eb1dff9f889

I now cannot get back into HEM.

What should I do?

I am running the following system:

Intel i7 7th gen
    256 ssd
    16 gb RAM ddr4
    Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by jjandellis View Post
    Hi

I have recently upgraded my laptop and just downloaded the software; also switched the license across. I synchronised my database with my cloud and all was going great. Everything was going brilliantly until I went to Notecaddy, for which I have premium license.

The app told me that there was a more up to date version and I chose to download it. My HEM closed and nothing happened, after Notecaddy reached step 5/5.

I have tried to reload HEM2 several times but always been met with this response:

https://gyazo.com/63729d14df15f33474795eb1dff9f889

I now cannot get back into HEM.

What should I do?

I am running the following system:

Intel i7 7th gen
    256 ssd
    16 gb RAM ddr4
    Windows 10
    Olease duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a HM2 log file as well.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link to send us the files and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

При попытке открыть первый раз Холдем менеджер после установки происходит следующая ошибка(см файл) и программа не открывается. Пробовал с тренером решить следующими способами: (цитирую дословно) запусти с ним командную строку от администратора
    вбей вот это - Netsh Winsock reset
    перезагрузить комп
    всё полетит со свистом

и Нажмите комбинацию клавиш Windows + R.
    В открывшемся окне введите команду services.msc.
    Нажмите OK.
    В открывшемся окне в колонке Имя выберите службу Вторичный вход в систему и щелкните по ней правой кнопкой мыши.
    Выберите опцию Свойства из выпадающего меню.
    В разделе Тип Запуска выберите Автоматически.
    Нажмите OK, чтобы сохранить настройки.

Ничего не помогло. Посовтовали обртиться к Вам. Комп новый ни постгрес и менеджер ранее не устанавлиаали . винда 10. Заранее спасибо

ошибка 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Роман Градов View Post
    При попытке открыть первый раз Холдем менеджер после установки происходит следующая ошибка(см файл) и программа не открывается. Пробовал с тренером решить следующими способами: (цитирую дословно) запусти с ним командную строку от администратора
    вбей вот это - Netsh Winsock reset
    перезагрузить комп
    всё полетит со свистом

и Нажмите комбинацию клавиш Windows + R.
    В открывшемся окне введите команду services.msc.
    Нажмите OK.
    В открывшемся окне в колонке Имя выберите службу Вторичный вход в систему и щелкните по ней правой кнопкой мыши.
    Выберите опцию Свойства из выпадающего меню.
    В разделе Тип Запуска выберите Автоматически.
    Нажмите OK, чтобы сохранить настройки.

Ничего не помогло. Посовтовали обртиться к Вам. Комп новый ни постгрес и менеджер ранее не устанавлиаали . винда 10. Заранее спасибо

Please make a backup of your settings and reset them as described here.

If that does not solve your problems please close HM2 and try to copy all files/folders EXCEPT FOR \Database and NoteCaddyDefinitions from C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager* to a new \Desktop folder. This will cause you to lose all of your settings but it will hopefully solve the problem.

*If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How to See Hidden Files in Windows

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Fozzy71
    Customer Support

Default bekomme keine 2 accounts auf holdem manager 2

moin ich habe mal ne frage?? ich habe pokerstars auf meinem holdem manager 2 hände werden angezeigt alles gut. jetzt möchte ich auch poker 888 drauf haben, aber da zeigt er mir alles an auf dem tisch,hud usw. wird aber nicht mit im hm aufgezeichnet. Poker888 ist auf englisch ist der gleiche ordner wie bei pokerstars. beide namen sind auch im holdem manager eingegeben. aber es geht nicht geld wird nicht zusammen gerechnet zb oder bb/ 100

hab ma ne frage wie bekomm ich ein 2 account auf den holdem manager 2 zb hab pokerstars da läuft alles. Aber bei poker888 sieht es anders aus. mir wird am tisch alles angezeigt aber es wird nix übertragen und ich versteh nicht warum.Alles ist auf englisch beide laufen in den gleichen ordner selbst wenn nicht geht es nicht. geld wird nicht zusammen gerechnet beide namen sind aber eingetragen
    Last edited by darkstar1988; 03-28-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar1988 View Post
    moin ich habe mal ne frage?? ich habe pokerstars auf meinem holdem manager 2 hände werden angezeigt alles gut. jetzt möchte ich auch poker 888 drauf haben, aber da zeigt er mir alles an auf dem tisch,hud usw. wird aber nicht mit im hm aufgezeichnet. Poker888 ist auf englisch ist der gleiche ordner wie bei pokerstars. beide namen sind auch im holdem manager eingegeben. aber es geht nicht geld wird nicht zusammen gerechnet zb oder bb/ 100
    Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast