Error loading popup online

Default Error loading popup online

hello,

This error message every time I boot the HM appears, and I can not fix it

Gyazo - dce1deb733e9de3836e43a6352450163.png

Thank you

It looks like a hud or popup file has been corrupted. Did you recently modify some of your popups or perhaps download/import a new HUD?

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Ok, thank you very much

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hi,

I have not solved the problem, I did step 1 and 2, and the problem continues

- In Step 3:Manually reset your Site Setup, what I have to do exactly?
    - Also I have to reset the popup?

Thank you
    Last edited by riudavets; 05-28-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riudavets View Post
    Hi,

I have not solved the problem, I did step 1 and 2, and the problem continues

- In Step 3:Manually reset your Site Setup, what I have to do exactly?
    - Also I have to reset the popup?

Thank you
    Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\SiteHands then configure the site to save the hands/results here and setup HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu.

Resetting all the configs will reset all the assigned popups. If you continue to have problems you can try resetting the popups to default in the HUD Settings > Popup Designer menu.

If none of that helps:

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

I solved it, It was popups, sure someone corrupt, thank you very much.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)