After Creating NC HUD, HUD is screwed up

Default After Creating NC HUD, HUD is screwed up

I have been using the Harrington advanced HUD for some time no problems. After loading a newly created HUD with some NC stats the following problems emerged:

1) Note caddy HUD wouldn't show up.
    2) Switching back to Harrington A, the popup is now with a Red background on all tables.
    3) HUD no longer displays on any 6 max tables. Full ring shows up (with unreadable red background - yucca), but 6 max nothing.

Have checked the HUD settings - 2 to 10 players for everything.
    No setting seems relevant to the background color.
    No idea why the NC HUD won't show.

Restarted HEM, computer etc.
    Latest everything as of yesterday.

No direction but to trust the final destination

This sounds like your HUD profiles got corrupted - possibly while importing HUDs or other files. I will move this to the HEM support forum so they can advise
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for promoting this here. Be aware, I tried to follow the directions to backup the db, then de-install/re-install postgres and I am firmly down the rabbit hole now. HEM refused to launch/log in to postgres and I ended up following the HEM support thread to compllemetly nuke it and install 9.2\

Did that. Got HEM to launch finally (after about 4 hours of troubleshooting). Database was gone though. Went to restore from the backup - it is gone. No dice on finding ANY backup files created even from HEM. When I backed it up it showed as 15G. I searched the entire hard drive for any files starting with 'HEM'. No luck.

In the course of the many restarts involved with uninstalling/reinstalling postgres, my Windows 7 desktop items got screwed up.

At this point I am thinking it is time to nuke and pave (god I hate Windows). However I want to know if there is any way to find the backup file I made today? I allowed HEM to create it in default locations and with its default name. But now it is gone. Is it TRULY gone? Will my HEM cloud sync from sometime in 2014 work ? (Ie can I just nuke pave, then reinstall from the HEM cloud, then update my hand history via Pokerstars HH request?

Stumped and currently offline until I get this fixed.

After the first initial 'successful' launch of HEM with 9.2 running - and a reboot to address the desktop icon thing - HEM can no longer launch/communicate with postgres. Started the service manually, and all I get is a time out in the wizard.

;-(

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

That did it thanks!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.