HEM not working properly in 888 poker

Default HEM not working properly in 888 poker

I have a problem with HEM not recognizing me in 888 poker tables.
    HUD is working in tables, but table finder doesnt recognize me, saying it has received 0 hands from the table.
    Also hand histories from hands that didnt go to showdown dont show my hand.
    It is very inconvenient because as it doesnt recognize me, my HUD stats dont show in the right place aswell.

Thanks in advance, appreciate the help

It sounds like you are having a problem we have seen reported a few times recently. The pacific/888 client fails to write the hole cards for some/most of your hands so then it doesn't recognize you as the hero.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

If you continue to have problems, try changing the path in the 888 client where it writes hands to a new folder such as C:\888hands - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...28888%29+Poker

If that doesn't help please disable any antivirus/firewalls, reinstall the software and choose English language during installation if prompted. If that doesn't solve it for some reason please reinstall it again as instructed but make sure you install the poker client to a different drive/partition as one of the customers said it was having problems only when installed to the default path on his C drive and once he installed it to a custom path on his other D drive it worked fine.

Try downloading from this link - Poker Download | Download Pacific Poker & get FREE bonus

You may have to reinstall the software 3 or 4 times before it starts saving the hands properly with all the holecards.

If none of that helps you will need to ask the pacific support team why their software is not saving the hole cards for all of your hands you play.