POKERSTARS- YAWWWWWN I know

Default POKERSTARS- YAWWWWWN I know

hi really apologise for this but here goes.
    Cannot get any history to show in reports section. Site setup shows hand history and tournament summary as tagged,however there is a third file which is a tournament summary file which is tagged identical to the other but has my username on the end of it before it says +sub folders etc. There is a yellow triangle aside pokerstars but i can turn this into a tick by manually importing the files. Import history shows that files have been imported. Oh and the hud is working fine. Have been through your faq for stars setup (numerous times)and the only thing i can now think of is on the poker client the file name they are saving my history to starts C:\ Users\default.default-HP\AppData etc. Should my username be where it says default.default-HP. Dont wanna change this without your say so because last time i tried changing it on one of my past failed attempts i had to send my computer back in time to rectify it. Also in the time setup HM2 adds 5 hours to history if i auto detect. Have set this to zero because time stamps on the client history corresponds to my computer clock but this has made no difference. I also use HM2 for 888 and pkr and these are working fine. The player select in top left will only give me the option to choose those 2 sites but nothing for stars. BTW my username for PKR and STARS are exactly the same,would this be a problem.
    Again i apologise for the long winded post but wanted to cover everything. Like i say the hud is working perfectly but i would like to review my games. Hope you can help.

Me again.
    ignore above have sorted it. went into player select edit list and typed my username and guess what... DURRRRRRRR. REALLY SORRY.

Thank you for letting us know you solved your problems. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.