Noob and Sars not loading all info.

Default Noob and Sars not loading all info.

On Stars and HEM2 is not loading the Tournament field sizes and some of the finish placings when I don't cash in Reports. Seems to work fine when I cash but not otherwise, always gets field size wrong as a single digit field when I play four figure runners and sometimes on where I finished.

The odd thing is my HEM1 was doing this too which is why I finally bit the bullet and (unnecessarily it seems) upgraded as figured Stars had changed something that HEM1 didn't support anymore. Any suggestions?

Just upgraded so have latest Ver. 2.0.0.8311

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2 to correct issues with old tournaments showing wrong results. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client via their lobby options and make sure that HM2 has added both the hand history and summary folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration and this will ensure future tournaments have correct results automatically.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

For older tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If you continue to have problems even after importing the summaries, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files). All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have changed the default. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2 to correct issues with old tournaments showing wrong results. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client via their lobby options and make sure that HM2 has added both the hand history and summary folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration and this will ensure future tournaments have correct results automatically.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

For older tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If you continue to have problems even after importing the summaries, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files). All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have changed the default. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.
    I know all this. I want to know why it isn't importing the Tournament Size as I obv don't want to have to manually update every Tournament as I have to right now. Also makes me wonder what else it isn't importing?

I went to HEM2 Archive reimported the four tournaments from yesterday and still has incorrect field size. All the tournaments I imported from HEM1 from a set date onwards were incorrect in both HEM1 and HEM 2. My HEM2 Archive has hh and TS files for each T played
    Last edited by Biju; 03-30-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Which email address do I send hh to if required?

anything @holdemmanager.com will come to us.

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)