winnings

Thread: winnings

Default winnings

hi
    I m havin problem with my winnings in HM2. Yesterday Ive played 11$ PSKO and finished 102 and won around 50$.
    In HM it shows 8573$ like I have won the tourney. I'm havin this problem for few months. Randomly it shows some crazy numbers.
    Any idea what is goin on?
    Thank you

There is an issue with the progressive bounty tournaments. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8196

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

thanx

So it's still counts Progressive KO's wrong. Does this mean you can't fix it for like almost 3 years?

There is no ETA.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Well it only says about quality of your product support. "No ETA" is not smth you should be proud of as a developers. IIRC you are now one team with guys who made PT. Does this thing exist in PT?

The samples we have for this ticket were actually confirmed as fixed some time ago but the ticket was never closed out for some reason. if you are still having problems with these types of tournaments please send us some new hands and summaries for testing.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.