Could not register license, HM2 suddenly doesnt accept my serial key?

Default Could not register license, HM2 suddenly doesnt accept my serial key?

Hi HM2 team,

I bought HM2 in 2012 and I used this fantastic software ever since. Unfortunately today a window popped up saying my trial has been suspended and I have to buy this software. It keeps refusing my serial number when I try to register again. Major Bummer. I also followed your steps, deleting my license 2 file, resetting my profiles and selecting no proxy. Can someone please help me out what to do next except for making a new windows account user?

My user id:

Greetings,

Zico Duco

We have begun periodically shutting down our former registration server in preparation for eventually taking it completely offline - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...uncements.html

So long as you have the newest version you will automatically switch to our new licensing system. If you experience license issues, the first thing you need to do is to update to the latest version.

Reinstall HM2 from this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

If you were on the old licensing server, just updating should automatically fix it. If you still experience issues after updating, then you have a separate unrelated licensing issue. You should see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager for a resolution.

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the HoldemManager.Licensing.log file in the \AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

We have waited almost 2 years to give everyone a chance to update without causing any interruption. But, if you are affected, I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Resolved, thank you very much for your help

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)