licence error

Thread: licence error

Default licence error

getting message can not validate license with license server, no hud until resolved

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
    hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the HoldemManager.Licensing.log file in the \AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

hello, I install hm2 for my new pc , when I try to run it I got this screen for sec http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/images/clickhere.png then error report and asking about send it to email and then error about NO valid license code hm2 will now exit. What should i do? I try to download different version - same
    system win 8.1 actually its not a new computer, but copletely back to factory settings and everything worked good before
    Last edited by huh; 09-14-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)