Hud not working for 888
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hud not working for 888

I downloaded the new upgrade for 888 and have not been able to get the hud to work on HEM2.
    The language is English, updated hem2, made sure the hands are being imported and saved to the correct folder.

Same problem. Nothing seem to work. In my lobby, I can't even choose english anymore. I just have the Spanish option.

I hope they fix it quick. I just send a tiquet at the support. Send one too so they don't think that it's just a randow problem with one guy ...

I will. Probably the same problem, but just want to note my issue is with the main 888 software, not .es

My hud is not working for Mtts and doesn't seem to be importing mtt hands? although it is still importing and recording hands for cash games.

It looks like they have updated the header to include table sizes so we are going to need as many hands as possible from all the various game types/sizes for testing and development:

old:
    Tournament #66100200 $0.10 + $0.01 - Table #1 (Real Money)

new:
    Tournament #66083912 $0.10 + $0.01 - Table #1 6 Max (Real Money)

Please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Our tester just duplicated this after getting the update for 888.com and said the table finder gets the HUD going for him so you should be able to use that until we can update HM2 to automate it.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our tester just duplicated this after getting the update for 888.com and said the table finder gets the HUD going for him so you should be able to use that until we can update HM2 to automate it.

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F
    Do you guys have any plans for offering a paid product with actual updates? Because I play 888 and ipoker, and I can't use the attach because, for whatever reason, any touching of the HUD causes the ipoker HUD to shift and become useless. I would switch to my copy of PT3 but we all know that won't work either.

I mean just put bounties that people pay $ on problems or something, this is ridiculous. I would pay.

same here.
    after the last update of 888s client hm2 hud appears only on cash games but not at mtts or sntgs. the language is english the import folders are all correct and even though i can find the hands inside the hm2 the hud doesnt appear at the mtt tables after the last 888 client update. what should i do?
    Last edited by trixakias; 02-05-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trixakias View Post
    ...after the last update of 888s client hm2 hud appears only on cash games but not at mtts or sntgs. [...] what should i do?
    Fozzy71 has given an answer to your question higher in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Fozzy71 has given an answer to your question higher in this thread:
    ok table finder works but when at an mtt i get a table change then the hud keeps the stats from the previous table i was sitting and appears them on the new one. For example tha stats at seat 2 where on previous table was sitting player named "peter" on the new table at seat 2 sits "john" but the hud still shows the stats of peter. Even if i do a new table find it only shows the stats for only 1 hand of the new table ("john') and then back to the stats of the previous ("peter"). It will only show the new stats only after the previous table stops to exist.
    hope u fix it as soon as possible