HUD and hands not importing on pokerstars.eu

Default HUD and hands not importing on pokerstars.eu

I just built a new computer to replace my old one (which had pokerstars.eu and HEM2 installed and working). I backed up the database and settings from the old machine and restored them to the new one, so all my old hands are there. However, when I'm trying to play, the HUD doesn't work, and none of the hands I'm playing are importing.

Going to site setup, I compared the folders to the settings in stars, and they match. There are several folders listed, and one of them indeed has the hands and is updating as I play. The tournament summaries are loading with no trouble. How do I fix this?

Capture.PNG

Do the hands import and show up in Reports if you manually import them?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Windows Help

---

Try creating a new empty database, to test if the auto import works, and the HUD shows when you play a game.
    If that works. Reimport all your hands into the new database.
    There could have been a corruption in the restored database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Thanks for responding. Here's what I have:
    Windows 8.1
    Windows Firewall
    Windows Defender

The system is only a couple of days old, all installed brand new. I've followed your advice and the two files in the HEM directory are set to run as administrator. The machine is fully updates, and I've added exceptions to Windows Firewall for both PokerStars and HEM2. UAC is also off.

I've created a new DB, and the HUD still doesn't work.

Make sure the lobby language of the pokerclient is in English.

Use the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F

--

Check if PokerStars is still actually saving the handhistories: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It appears that the hands aren't automatically importing as they should even though auto import is set. For example, I'm playing a 3.50STT. If I go to the Active Session tab and hit refresh, the hands don't update. However, if I switch the Game Mode to Cash and then back to Tournament, the new hands appear (this is while I'm in the middle of play).

Client language is indeed set to English. The save folder in stars is set to
    C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\PokerStars.EU\HandHist orymhtnyc\
    However, Stars is putting the history file in a subfolder under this folder called mhtnyc. In any case I have HM2 configured to look in these folders (and any subfolders).

In the table, it's sitting on "Waiting for hands.."
    Last edited by mhtnyc; 01-21-2015 at 06:44 PM.

If you can see the hands in the Reports tab...
    but can't in Active Session tab (except when you switch tabs back and forth)
    it's usually caused by a TIME issue.

Check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment

I found the problem, mainly because I was an idiot. I had set the wrong date. All is now well. Thanks!