Maximum number of stats is 256

Default Maximum number of stats is 256

Is it possible to increase the stat limit beyond 256, wouldn't mind giving up hero's hud or pop-ups for it.

What are some ways to display more than 256 stats on my HUD?

It's not possible to display more stats.
    (and we have no plans to increase the stat limit - it was already increased from 96--> to 256).

You can create a custom popup and put lots of stats you don't use frequently in the popup.
    (note: there currently is a 64 line limit in the popups)

Alternatively, use the Street-by-Street HUD, so you only have preflop HUD stats when it is preflop, flop HUD stats on the flop, turn HUD stats on the turn, river HUD stats on the river.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It's not possible to display more stats.
    (and we have no plans to increase the stat limit - it was already increased from 96--> to 256).

You can create a custom popup and put lots of stats you don't use frequently in the popup.
    (note: there currently is a 64 line limit in the popups)

Alternatively, use the Street-by-Street HUD, so you only have preflop HUD stats when it is preflop, flop HUD stats on the flop, turn HUD stats on the turn, river HUD stats on the river.
    To me this seems like a major flaw of HM2. If you play HU or Spins you have a lot of space on the table to put all the stats directly on the HUD. Especially if you're playing stacked and with keyboard only popups aren't really an option. Street-by-Street HUD is also not a great way to do it, because it's best to see certain postflop stats PF, so you know what to expect/do postflop.

It's a shame this limit has to be in place. I've bought a strong PC, SSD and a bunch of RAM and now I find out there is a stat limit, even though my PC could easily handle more stats...

If there is a change in your policy about this issue, please let me know by email when it is resolved. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I found a few more threads requesting the same thing, and I'm guessing you'll be getting even more now that spins are becoming more and more popular. Using the overhang, even 5 times as many stats could be used. It's a shame that I have to find design workarounds, like using fewer lines and panels, to be able to have more stats. I understand you can't overcomplicate the software, but the ability to add more stats doesn't do that, so I don't really get why this limit is in place.