Replayer HUD vs Table HUD issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Replayer HUD vs Table HUD issues

Hello there,

I have a strange issue regarding HUD hand count behavior. Hand counts are different when I see the HUD on tables vs Replayer, for the same HUD configuration.

For example, Villain 1 shows 2k hands when playing NL25. If I review the hand later I can see only 50 hands for Villain 1.

I hope you can understand my problem, Im not sure if there is exist bug ticket or something for this but I wanted to be sure first.

Regards!

Ps: Postgres version is defauly HM2 install + win7 64bits + No AV + Firewall disabled so its pretty clean for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by BanZaY View Post
    Hello there [...] Hand counts are different when I see the HUD on tables vs Replayer, for the same HUD configuration [...] Villain 1 shows 2k hands when playing NL25. If I review the hand later I can see only 50 hands for Villain 1 [...] not sure if there is exist bug ticket or something for this...
    Hello back & Merry Christmas. What you've found ain't a bug ~ it's a feature

[Possibility 1.] In the Replayer you might have HUD Options set to show "Session Hands" rather than "All Hands" [See picture in below link to see where to look]. Also see what value you have set for "Max replayer hands", to display all hands change that value to "0". You can also click on the blue "?" icon for more info. See this FAQ:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...verlaysettings

[Possibility 2.] In "Replayer options" [See picture in below link] - you might have "Use stats up to day of hand" checked - this might mean the number of hands used for the stats is a lot less than the total you have on that villain. See this FAQ:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+Options+Icon

Hey Loki,

Thanks for your help, {Posibility 2 } helped me. Im kinda used with computers and programming in general but I missed trying that option :P.

Anyways I didnt play 2k hands with 'Villain 1' that day (I played around 100~200 hands maybe). Why does hand count is so different then?.

Merry Chrstmas!

You don't tell me what settings you have in the two places I mentioned. So I can't answer your question. Starving for information. Are you charging for data?

[Possibility 2.] Doesn't say say "on the day of hand" it says "up to the day of hand"

The 'villain 1' you are talking about...
    *** Play one of your first ever hands with 'villain 1' in the replayer - what number of hands is displayed in the HUD for him?
    *** Play one of your latest hands with 'villain 1' in the replayer - what number of hands is displayed in his HUD for him?

Does 'villain 1s' stats [all of them shown in his HUD] change to match UP TO THE DAY OF HAND or stay the same between the above two examples?

Merry Christmas & nice avatar

That replayer option doesnt show stats for only that day, it is for stats 'up to that day' so if the hand was played in the past it will not show any hands after that day/hand. I think something with this replayer option changed in a recent update that could be a bug of sorts but we haven't really narrowed it down as replayer bug fixes were put on hold some time back when we started working on a redesigned replayer.

I know what means with "up to day of hands". Maybe my english is poor so I cant communicate well enough.

Anyways, there is something strange here. By the way Loki, I dont go into details bc I feel they are not relevant for this issue (I have HUD general max hands set to 60k, and particular replayer option set to 20k max hands, when you click on the gear, and Im dealing with ~2k numbers here).

Look at this particular behavior:

[x] stats up to day of hand: I have 127 hands on Villain (hand played on 23 dec.), this number doesnt change with my first hand of the session or my last hand.

[ ] stats up to day of hand: I have like 2k hands on Villain. (no hands with him after 23 dec.)

This isnt possible since that day I played with him about 200 hands at most and 800 hands the entire day (yeah im lazy as fuck)... I havent played since that day by the way (christmas and stuffs). So this is strange or my HM is having hands from the future or somtehing.

Regards!.

Ps: HM2 is actually showing me hands with him from the same day when "[x] stats up to day of hand". When I review Villain on Reports Tab I just played with him exactly 127 hands on 23 Dec.

Ps2: Good News Fozzy, I miss the "light feeling" of the old HM1 replayer, I hope it goes that way.
    Last edited by BanZaY; 12-25-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanZaY View Post
    Anyways, there is something strange here
    I have in the past made a test database & imported small samples
    Replayer doesn't produce the correct number of Hero Replayer HUD number of hands.

I wondered if it's to do with the definition of "day" for some of the problems I see because I use an offset under General Settings of +5 hrs for PokerStars
    I applied this offset before creating the new DB & importing HH emailed from PS
    If I allow for the +5 my Replayer Hero HUD displayed number of hands is incorrect for the the very oldest day in the DB
    If I don't allow for this the Replayer Hero HUD displayed number of hands is STILL incorrect
    [I've tried all combinations of checking boxes in the replayer for "Use stats up to day of hand" & Hero session stats etc.] - this error becomes unimportant in later days
    That's just the hero - I haven't checked the accuracy of villain hand numbers

Everything in reports seems to be correct for Villains & Hero
    I also notice that if I change the checkboxes in the Replayer options SOMETIMES it isn't always enough to close & reopen replayer to activate the changes - so I close/reopen HM2 to be sure. I'm not sure why this is - it might be if I chose "replay all" & perhaps closing HM2 unloads those hands better than just closing Replayer.

Anyway the Replayer is usable & accurate enough for my purposes, but I look forward to the new Replayer too

So are you saying that unchecking "use up to date of hands" works?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    So are you saying that unchecking "use up to date of hands" works?
    Yeah, basically im saying that unchecking "use up to date hands" is OK, but checking it is fucked up (it ended upshowing hands of the day for villain) with different number in replayer that I see on tables.

I want to let you know that your issue has been received and will be tested in the order it was received.

Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.