hud don't work on stars

Default hud don't work on stars

hello players! Recently I need to format My laptop and now my holdem manager is not working on stars, name of players are incorrectly and don't appear hands, vpip may someone can help me? thanks
    http://i60.tinypic.com/mkdu78.jpg

Hi,

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

HI,
    I unnnistal pokerstars client, download new client and install, then it works, can close this, thank you

Hi,

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback