Locked screen

Thread: Locked screen

Default Locked screen

Hi, today i started to use HM2 on my new notebook. But it has a kind of a high resolution. I don't know if it has something to do with how HM2 reacts on that but I just can't get the HUD on my table instead of next to my table. I really hope you guys can help me out because I literally tried everything in my power including unchecking the Lock HUD layout and changing the overhang. As you can see there is a square where i can't get the HUD out off!

Mikehud.jpg

Hi,

First try and set the overhang to 0 and see if that works, If not do the following:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mike18ajax View Post
    ...new notebook. But it has a kind of a high resolution. I don't know if it has something to do with how HM2 reacts on that but I just can't get the HUD on my table instead of next to my table...
    Yes it's your screen resolution/scaling. Reduce it to 100% or 125% because HM2 can't handle greater than that.

If your notebook is apple & your running parallels or equivalent then see this thread:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...t-problem.html