3/4/5+Bet?

Thread: 3/4/5+Bet?

Default 3/4/5+Bet?

Are these stats only usefull preflop? Or do they count when someone rereraises(3bet) or rerereraises(4bet) postflop?

These are preflop only stats. You can find definitions of some of these and other stats here and here.

Ty for the answer, however is this the same with squeeze and vs1 raiser and vs2+raiser?
    Last edited by sandido1191; 12-04-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Squeeze is a preflop stat. Which specific vs 1/2+ raiser stats are you referring to. Did you look for their definitions on the FAQ or cloud stats doc I linked to?

I looked the stats up but it does not tell me whether the stats are also usefull for pre- and postflop or only for postflop. So if I want to know what someone is going to do against 1/2+ raisers postflop, will the call, raise and defend vs 1/2+raiser stats be usefull to look at. Or can you only use them preflop?
    And this might sound a bit stupid but I want to be sure, so vs3-/4-/5+bet and vs squeeze are all preflop stats?
    Last edited by sandido1191; 12-04-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Those are all preflop stats. Postflop stats all have the street (flop/turn/river) mentioned in their names somewhere.