Tournament Results PB

Angry Tournament Results PB

Hello there,

I'm having trouble with the tournament results view in HM2. I get like 6 different lines for each stake I play (SNGs, MTTs, 2-tables, etc...). Having 5 different MTT/SNG stakes I'm playing, I get no less than 55 DAMN ROWS in my Tournament Results window :0.

Is there a way to make this look much cleaner and group all my tournies by stake ?

One row per stake, or even two rows per stake (MTTs and then SNGs) would be perfect for me.

More Reports--> Tournament Results.
    (select the report "Tournament Results", instead of "Tournaments"
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    More Reports--> Tournament Results.
    (select the report "Tournament Results", instead of "Tournaments"
    I did this already and that's the one view I'm talking about. I made a global alias for all my different sites and this view is cluttered with 5 "FREEROLL" rows, 5 "0.50$" rows, 5 "1$" rows, etc... Because there are so many different rakes and diffrent tournament types (SNG, two-table, multitable, etc...). I get one row for each of those and this view is therefore useless to me .

Any further suggestion ?

Thx a lot for helping

You could create tags for the individual tournaments so that they are separated into the unique ones. Then you can use the Tournament Tags to sort and filter to show the ones you are looking for.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You could create tags for the individual tournaments so that they are separated into the unique ones. Then you can use the Tournament Tags to sort and filter to show the ones you are looking for.
    Sorry but this is the exact opposite of what I'm asking for.

The one thing I want is to group stakes together in order to have only one row for Freerolls, one row for 0.50$ tournies, one row for 1$ tournies, etc... I do not want to further separate them, I want to have all my results in a single and easily-readable view !
    Last edited by rabataj; 11-20-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Hello again guys,

Here is a screenshot of my Tournament Results view for you to better see what my problem is :

View image: HM2 SCREEN

Kind regards,

Making your own tags for each buyin without any specifics for speed, rake, game type, winnings, etc then re-tagging the tournaments accordingly is going to be the only way to try and accomplish what you want.