Mark Hands disappear

Default Mark Hands disappear

Hello, i marked hands while playing using hotkey F9/F8 for review
    It get saved and i can see after session but next day its no longer there why ?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve but our testers have not been able to duplicate it so we need to ask some questions and ask for more log files to be sent.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'Analysis' and [x] 'DBControlPanel' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Are you using any custom hand marks? What site are you playing? Are you using an alias or just the screen name in the reports? What version of postgresql (if you don't know this don't worry as the log file you send will tell us)?

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8042

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

The only workaround I can suggest currentkly is: After your session go to the Reports > Sessions report and enable the [x] Marked Hands filter above the Hands View grid and then change the mark or add a second mark to the hands you marked during the session and they will not be forgotten that way.