"Deleted" a report tab - how can I get it back?

Default "Deleted" a report tab - how can I get it back?

I somehow managed to delete the report "sessions by day" in HM2. This report was usually found under More Reports --> DateTime but it is not there anymore. Even after a update to a newer version of HM2, the report did not come back.

What can I do to get this report back?

Hi Lejean80

- Close HM2
    - Please delete the following file:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports\DateTime\CashSessionsByDay.Report
    - Start HM2 again

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-02-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: no need to delete config file, added specific file name to delete and hidden files faq link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I deleted all files mentioned in the original version of your answer. The missed report came back, but now my HUD isn't working anymore for pokerstars zoom (the HUD works for the replayer though).

Besides that, I can't add any report statistics to the report tabs. I can add them to the list ("Select Report Statistics" window) but they don't appear in the report.

Problem has been solved

Quote Originally Posted by lejean80 View Post
    Problem has been solved
    Out of curiosity... How did you solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Out of curiosity... How did you solve it?
    Since I deleted these config files, my personal settings were lost. I had to go through all settings again and now, everyting works fine again.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. I wish I had seen the post before you did so you wouldn't have been instructed to delete the config file as this caused your other problems that you had to fix.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.