keep track of action in HUD ?

Default keep track of action in HUD ?

Hi there, I use HEM2 ss.
    Is there a way to keep track in HUD of the current line chosen by opponents ?
    for ex.B-B-Push , B-C/R-Push etc
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Sooch; 09-24-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Yes, if you play on stars/ipoker. HUD Settings > Site Options > Live Tracking > [x] IPoker/Stars then add the HUD Designer > Misc > Line Taken stat to your HUD.

Many thanks fozzy.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Yes, if you play on stars/ipoker. HUD Settings > Site Options > Live Tracking > [x] IPoker/Stars then add the HUD Designer > Misc > Line Taken stat to your HUD.
    Fozzy, I can't get this to work. I have looked at the forums and FAQs, but I just can't get it to work. Could you, please, help me?

Thanks

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F

The betting line stat uses the same OCR method to read the chat box so follow all the suggestions in the FAQ above about table size, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F

The betting line stat uses the same OCR method to read the chat box so follow all the suggestions in the FAQ above about table size, etc.
    Hi,
    "Line Taken" is my favorite stat from HM2. When this will be available on other poker site beside poker star and i poker. Also it seems that to run this there are many restrictions like table size, chat box to be visible etc. We would be pleased if this stat could work in normal environment.

Thanks,

We have no short-term plans to add it to any other sites unfortunately. It requires a lot of time from the developers to implement, and has the limitations you mentioned due to the method we use to implement it, so it is not a high priority for our developers at this time.

If there was a better way to implement it for all sites at once that was easier for the developers to implement, and that worked universally at all sites, without having to read the chat box we might consider increasing the priority. It isn't a wise use of our developers time to put all this work into adding it for just this stat and street by street HUD functionality when their time could be better spent fixing issues and adding new features that would help a wider portion of our customer base.