problems with ipoker

Default problems with ipoker

I'm still using hm1 but I got the trial for hm2 solely to see if this problem gets fixed but so far it didn't. I'm having problems with hands from ipoker, particularly from the game I play, hu sngs (mostly sts).

Now what happens is the games show up as incomplete, before it wasn't as bad it was like 50-50 in terms of showing up but now it's like 10/70 show up as not completed. I want to see allin ev and this provides almost no info since almost nothing shows up anymore. I found it before that if I unchecked "automatically close previous table" on the rematch screen the problem was a little bit less severe, but still persistent but now it seems to not play much of a factor either.

I downloaded the hm2 trial and exported the hands from hm1 to a folder then imported it to hm2. However, the graph for this now is even more messed up... It shows a straight line going down with very little swings and has me down at -6kish when I should be up 1.5 or so and with a very swingy graph. Not sure if the skin has anything to do with it but I was playing on betfair and coral and both had the same problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by StopLimping View Post
    I'm still using hm1 but I got the trial for hm2 solely to see if this problem gets fixed but so far it didn't. I'm having problems with hands from ipoker, particularly from the game I play, hu sngs (mostly sts).

Now what happens is the games show up as incomplete, before it wasn't as bad it was like 50-50 in terms of showing up but now it's like 10/70 show up as not completed. I want to see allin ev and this provides almost no info since almost nothing shows up anymore. I found it before that if I unchecked "automatically close previous table" on the rematch screen the problem was a little bit less severe, but still persistent but now it seems to not play much of a factor either.
    Try to request the hands from the ipoker client and import them to see if it helps - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ml#post1950191

That guide is designed for cash/speed hands but follow the similar steps and choose tournament history instead of cash game history. If that doesn't help please send us some hands for testing as explained at the end of my reply.

I downloaded the hm2 trial and exported the hands from hm1 to a folder then imported it to hm2. However, the graph for this now is even more messed up... It shows a straight line going down with very little swings and has me down at -6kish when I should be up 1.5 or so and with a very swingy graph. Not sure if the skin has anything to do with it but I was playing on betfair and coral and both had the same problem.

Is there a way to fix this?
    You need to import the original hands from HM1's C:\HMArchive folder to a new HM2 database.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If none of the above steps helped please zip and email the problem hand histories. If you have a large sample just send us a small sample which you can reproduce the problems with. Please include a link to the relevant thread if you posted this in the forums and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by mithcd View Post
    Hi StopLimping, were you able to figure out on which one was causing this already?
    It is most likely a known issue waiting for our developers to fix it but I am not certain off the top of my head. If you are having similar problems please follow the instructions above to send us hands and we can have our testers research it in our issue ticketing system and test your hands.