HM2 freezes during sessions (not responding)

Default HM2 freezes during sessions (not responding)

I have been away from poker for 3 weeks (during that time PS7 and NoteCaddy 2.5 have been released - if that helps) and since than my HM2 just stops responding after a while (for now I only played Zoom poker on 2-4 tables, so I don't know if this happens outside Zoom tables also). Whenever I try to click a stat to bring up a popup and the popup doesn't show, I know my HM2 stopped responding, and I have to close it and reopen it to get it to work again. This never happened before I took the break (end of July).

PS: I tried out PS7, but since it's still in Beta, I reverted to PS6 + NoteCaddy 2.5

Have you reset and recreated your notes since updating to NC 2.5?

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Hello. I am again having HM2 freezes during Full Tilt Rush tables this time, and decided to follow the steps again in the link above. I decided to reinstall .NET Framework, I removed my previous version with the uninstaller provided by you (www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/dotnetfix), and after successfully uninstalling and rebooting, I can't install fresh version of NET Framework 4 anymore. Whatever I do, it gives me a fatal error like this: netframeworkerror.jpg
    Windows update has 1 optional update, which happens to be exactly NET framework 4 (full name: "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile for Windows 7 x64 based Systems (KB982670)", but unfortunately that also results in an unsuccessful install: windowsupdateerror.jpg
    As a result, I can't even start HM2 at all now. I was thinking to reinstall HM2, maybe that will install NET Framework 4 aswell, but I can't make a backup of my HUDs and settings. What should I do?

Edit: I now see that I still have NET Framework 4.5.2 installed, checked the cleanup tool, and saw it does not support this version. Maybe that's the problem?

Edit2: Never mind this post, I managed to install 4.0 after removing 4.5.2
    Last edited by MIM1C; 01-21-2015 at 12:42 PM. Reason: .NET Framework install fixed!

Now that I did everything mentioned on this page I will test FTP Rush again, and see if HM2 freezes again during sessions. If so, I will post again.

I installed Windows new ..format my SSD..optimize my Computer 2-3 days ago..today HM2 freezed the first time (before i didnīt used the "update" for this problem haha and now i have it )

Before i reinstalled Windows on my SSD it happened everyday 2-3+ times/day

Wrote several emails with ps-support and it must be HM2

Didnīt even installed TiltBreaker and other progs ..

Just new everything and HM2 ,PSQL and Pokerstars ..

Greetingzzz

PokerStars: We're working on a fix.

(we already have a new .dll file for Zoom that fixes all the HUD issues on 6max Zoom tables, but we're still internally testing it, as we were still able to duplicate the PokerStars freezing issues on Windows 8 - so it will require some more testing)

This freezing issue started with the second to last PokerStars client update.
    (same issue affects PokerTracker)

---

Full Tilt: if you also experience problems with Rush (which have not been reported before)
    first go over: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lt+Rush+Tables
    And downgrade to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

As an update to my issue, Full Tilt Poker Rush still freezes HM2, even after completing everything mentioned in this FAQ (added FTP executables also to firewall/antivirus exclusions). Sent screenshots/hand histoys/logs to support email @ hm2support@holdemmanager.com