Stats Search: actions as pfr vs x/r in single raised pots

Default Stats Search: actions as pfr vs x/r in single raised pots

Hi,
    I have been searching following stats - can You please tell me if those exist and if so, where can I find them. I found the stats for folding vs x/r as pfr in srp (FCBRIPRsd) - now i am looking for the same for calling and 3b - Thanks!

1. call vs check-raise as Pfa in single raised pots --> each for flop, turn, river
    2. 3b vs check-raise as Pfa in single raised pots --> each for flop, turn, river

This would be the cbet-fold stat, and 1 is cbet-call and 2 is cbet-3bet.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This would be the cbet-fold stat, and 1 is cbet-call and 2 is cbet-3bet.
    No - cause these stats also include, when hero cbets oop and his cbet gets raised and those stats are not given for singleraised pots alone. As i mentioned - for folding, there is the exact Stat i am looking for: FCBRIPRsd
    I am looking exactly for:
    1. Single raised pot: Hero cbets ip - when hero´s cbet gets check-raised - hero calls on Flop (the same for Turn and River)
    2. Single raised pot: Hero cbets ip - when hero´s cbet gets check-raised - hero 3bets on Flop (the same for Turn and River)

Thanks!!

IP and OOP variants of these stats dont exist at this time.

We have a large number of existing stat requests already and are trying to get them all added to HM2 before we write any new stat requests. Before we add all of the open stat requests we are trying to finalize our stats wiki list. This will be a comprehensive list of all stats and their definitions that gets updated automatically anytime new stats are added to HM2.

I haven't searched the open requests for your suggestions but there is a good chance some of these have already been suggested. If these stat requests are not already written up in our system we may reconsider adding them in the future after we have finalized our stats wiki project if more people also show support for it.