Holdem manager not downloading imported hands from Bovada hand converter

Default Holdem manager not downloading imported hands from Bovada hand converter

I've been getting stacked at Bovada as of late so time to review some hands.

I downloaded a couple files, the files successfully downloaded to the hand converter, I converted them to work on HEM2.

Now I go to import hands on my HEM2 and at first it said it would not show me the hole cards due to an update to HEM2. I really like to know what hand I got felted by at showdown when I review a hand in HEM2.

HEM2 said I needed an older version of HEM2 to see the hole cards. SO I did that, I ran 8079 HEM2 instead of the current iteration.

Now I got it back to the version of HEM2 that still shows hole cards, problem is now it won't even download my hands from the Bovada hand converter. THis poses a pretty big problem as if I don't get back to reviewing hands, I'm going to bust out my bankroll if I can't constantly learn from my mistakes at the table.

Right now Im considering moving down in stakes while I try to get my HEM2 to work with my Bovada hand converter.

Right now I'm going back to the 8129 version of HEM2 and see if maybe it will show me the hole cards in the Bovada hand reviewer, but right now its one of those damned if I do, damned if I don't situations, where the only way I can download hands is if HEM2 won't show me villains hole cards after showdown, and if I get the version that will show me hole cards after showdown, I can't download hands at all.
    Last edited by JimmyS1985; 07-16-2014 at 05:59 AM.

We can not provide technical support for third party software that is used to support sites that we do not support natively. You will need to contact ace poker solutions for help with your problems using their software. Please contact support@acepokersolutions.com