HEM2 importing notes, and marked hands from a hem2 database to a new one

Default HEM2 importing notes, and marked hands from a hem2 database to a new one

So recently played a session and I noticed a big hand i won didnt import into my databse, (this is the first time in like 1million hands thats happend so not mad ), so seen hem 2 support page and imported from hm2 archive in a new databse and the problem was fixed, but now i'm left with anotehr databse which is now inacurate and has all my notes and marked hands, anyway to import those over to the new database?

You have three options:

-1 in the old database: Hand Importing--> turn on 'force import of previously imported hands.'
    Reimport your last hands again. Then check if the big hand you won shows up in reports.

-2 in the old database: go to Home tab--> Purge--> delete all hands from your recent sessions (for example all hands played in the last x days). Then go to Hand Importing--> Reimport all your recent hands.

If the hand still doesn't show up in reports:

-3 in the old database: go to Home tab--> Database--> Backup--> backup all your configuration files (turn on: skip database - only backup configs).

Switch to the new database. Import all your handhistories first (running a import from folder on your archive folder).
    Then Home tab--> Database--> Restore--> Restore all those configuration files.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thanks for fast reply, sugesstion no2 did the trick for me, Thanks alot!

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.