Hud is way too wide with black part...

Default Hud is way too wide with black part...

Hello,

I have my hud set up and it makes it way too big. I just made a screenshot to explain cause it is to difficult to write it down.

Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

what can I do about this?

Do you have NC icons? Is there a panel with extra lines that is showing there?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I do have "Skip" stats (skip flop/turn/river CB and checkraise OOP) When I added these it went wrong. (i think)

I found it is cause of the text line: CB, FC, AF, CR, DB. There is still a stat behind which uses all the space. Is there anonther way to make a line of text ?

Please export the HUD and email it to us at support@holdemmanager.com and include a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Where I can find those "lines" and add them to my hud or is this popup hud? Would be also interest how to add just plain text to hud just like that line on there.

Email sent.

For the lines. Use abbreviation: __________________________________________________ ________________
    Make it longer or shorter as you wish. For the rest look at the image: Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

How I can get this cap smaller (red color)? What font you use?

vx26aw.png

How did you make those cb/fc/ag/cr/db text there? is them abservations too for some stat where example samplesize is 10000 like I did have to do with that txt line (______)?

I think hm2 hud modification is very limited btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflpain View Post
    Email sent.

For the lines. Use abbreviation: __________________________________________________ ________________
    Make it longer or shorter as you wish. For the rest look at the image: Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten
    I got your email and am looking at the HUD now but not sure what is causing the problems yet. If I can't figure it out I will talk with some of the other testers and see if they have any ideas. It may take a day or two to get back to you on this as we are short-handed for the holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    Where I can find those "lines" and add them to my hud or is this popup hud? Would be also interest how to add just plain text to hud just like that line on there.
    Based on your quote below it looks like you figured out how to add the lines.

For the plain text you need to do something similar but add text in the abbreviation field instead of a bunch of under-scores. See an image of the OP's method at the following link - 07.05.2014-15.51.38 - fozzy71's library

Quote Originally Posted by Innovation View Post
    How I can get this cap smaller (red color)? What font you use?

How did you make those cb/fc/ag/cr/db text there? is them abservations too for some stat where example samplesize is 10000 like I did have to do with that txt line (______)?

I think hm2 hud modification is very limited btw.
    The OP used Verdana Bold with a font size of 2 to get the line smaller.