EV Adjusted in Pacific Super turbos

Default EV Adjusted in Pacific Super turbos

I've played about 400 super turbo sits in Pacific (.es) and my EV ROI is 22%. I don't see this as posible and I would like to know about a possible solution to it.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are these 8max games? We have 1 or two open issues with pacific results and EV but to know for sure if there is a problem you will need to send us some hands for testing.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.