HUD doesn'T work with resolution of 3840x2160

Default HUD doesn'T work with resolution of 3840x2160

Hello,

I bought a 28 inch Samsung 4k monitor.

If I set the display resolution to 3840x2160 and scale the windows fonts and icons to 150% (system panel) then the hud doesnt work anymore.

It is in the wrong place, and it's not possible to push the stats back to their original position (position they should be).

If i scale only 125% the Hud works, although I have to adjust the fonts, in my hud, which is not a big deal.

I need to run it with a 150% scale, otherwise fonts are just to small. Is there a way to do that?

To scale down the resolution is not a real option either, so I hope that there's a way to make this work with 3840x2160 and a 150%.

I would also like to know, if there's a way where I can alter the fontsizes of the stats in my popups, all at ones.

Thank you rawie87

Unfortunately HM1 can't rescale at all,and will only work with DPI settings of 100%.
    HM2, you can set it to 125%... but it won't work with 150%.

You can increase the size of all your HUD stats, and the stats in the popups:
    hud settings--> popup designer--> go over all the popups--> select all cells--> edit font--> increase the font size

hud settings--> general settings--> hud font--> change the default font size
    or hud settings--> stat appearance--> go over all the stats one by one--> and change the font size.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here