missing Ipoker speed hands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default missing Ipoker speed hands

Hi

I am missing hands playing speed poker on coral.

I followed the steps in this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ing-hands.html

but I am still missing hands.

My antivirus is avira and use windows firewall

Thanks

Do the hands show if you reimport your hands into a new empty database?

Do you get any import errors (hands resulting in incomplete hands / errors) when you do this?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I will download some missed hands from the client and test this tomorrow.

I'm not sure if HM2 can import hands exported from the client.

If you request hands from ipoker support, HoldemManager can't import these hands. HM-6660.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Okay, I was able to import the hands that hm2 missed into a new database without any errors. (I only had time to do this with 1 hand tonight) I can try it with more tomorrow if necessary.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hi Fozzi,

The problem wasnt solved. All we know is that the hands hm2 is missing imported cleanly into a new database. Hm2 is still missing hands.

Thanks

It sounds like your database might be corrupt if it works fine in the new database. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

Hi, I created a new database and I'm still missing hands. hm2 missed about 70 hands out of 2300 played today.

Will a complete reinstall do anything?
    I have an old account on another skin. Will testing on another client make a difference?

Thanks

Complete reinstall won't change anything.

Do you remember one of the hands that is missing (for example a key hand where you won a full stack / or stacked off with Aces?)
    Can you check if that hand is written to the handhistory file?

With 70 hands missing (and no import errors, if you reimport your hands into a new database), the most logical assumption is the hands simply aren't written to the handhistory file by the pokerclient.
    This can occur:
    -if you have a internet connection issue (being disconnected from the client for a few seconds)
    -a firewall is delaying your files to be updated, so after a session, when you close the client, your handhistory file hasn't been updated yet with the last hands
    -final cause is, it is a HM2 problem, and the hands are written to the handhistory file, but HM2 isn't importing them.

Speedpoker: in addition, since it's speedpoker, if you for example quickfold 10 hands in a row (or you raise some of them, then fold to a 3bet). And then play 1 hand (a hand that goes to showdown)--> and you win the hand. Then close the client. (as it's the end of your session).

It's possible the 10 hands you quickfolded/or raised-but-folded-to-a-3bet, haven't been played out yet. So all these hands will be missing from the handhistory file.