Hand Stats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Stats

Default Hand Stats

How come when I look at my database vs certain regulars, I noticed i have a lot of hands vs them (2k+), but when I see that regular at one of my tables, it only shows 400ish hands? (I have it set to show all stats, and not just stats from the current tournament)

Are you playing cashgames or STT/MTTs?

Are you using a HUD filter: hud settings--> hud filters
    hud settings--> tournament filters

For example a stack size filter, or a number of players filter.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

STT/MTTs. No filters. Hud settings --> Hud Filters: everything is set to 2 to 10 and "use last 0 hands", and both boxes are checked. also "includes hands newer than 12 months old"
    Hud settings --> tournament filters: everything set to 1 to 81+

The HUD does same basic filtering automatically based on game type such as holdem vs omaha.

Is the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' option disabled?

What about the Table HUD (gear icon) > Options setting for [x] 'All Hands' ?

"use session stats" option is disabled. "all hands" is enabled. i dont play any omaha. only sngs/mtts

Do you play cash games? Do you play FL or PL? Zoom?

When you look at one of the players with this problem in the Overall Tournament report and filter by game type (NL/FL/PL, etc) do the filtered hands match near the HUD you are seeing?

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot showing the HUD and the Report for one of the selected players with the problems.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

Please email the requested files/pics and your log.txt file from the session you played when you took the screen shot with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Ok. I submitted the request. I do not play any cash games. I don't play FL or PL or Zoom either. Only NL holdem. I went to "Opponents --> Tournaments --> Summaries" and searched for PKaiser. I filtered game type for NL Holdem too. He is a regular that I play against often (have over 2k hands with him). As can be seen in the scree shot i took in the request submitted, the HUD is only showing 400 hands with him.

If you select this PKaiser in your Reports (hero--> select player--> select him)--> how many hands are shown for 'tourney hands' in the current player window?

After you've selected this player, and replay a hand in reports, does it also show stats based on only 400 hands in the REPLAYER on this player?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

When I select him as Hero, it shows 2166 hands. When i open the last hand I played vs him with the replayer (which was today), it shows 399 hands =/

Ok I figured out why. Because I have hands vs. him back from 2010, and in HUD settings, it was set to past 12 months. When filtering him as Hero and trnys in the past 12 months, I get 380ish hands.

Thanks

PS: on that note, is it wise to limit the data to only hands in the past 12 months?
    Last edited by wex_69; 04-21-2014 at 08:01 PM.