Entire HUD smaller than tables

Default Entire HUD smaller than tables

Hi guys,

I've got a situation regarding the size of my HUD. Whatever I try to do, it appears way smaller than the size of my tables (Pokerstars). It seems to be some sort of resolution problem where HM's res. is way higher than the resulotion used for PS. The HUD stays in the top left corner (for all tables) whereas all PS tables fill the screen like they should.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Schermafbeelding 2014-04-07 om 23.21.07.jpg

Thanks in advance!

-1 Open one table at a default size.
    Setup the seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences

After this setup, you may still want to manually position the stats a little bit better, by hold-right mouse, and move the panels to a better position.

-2 Each other table will now copy these positions.
    If you re-size a table, the HUD will also re-size.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for your reply! I've already set the seating preferences and it all works fine, however it's the HUD overlay that doesn't fit the table it belongs to. The overlay is way smaller than the table itself (see picture in first post). Can't get it fixed in any way. Any suggestions?

hud settings--> general settings--> common settings--> set the overhang to 500 (=500 pixels)

hud settings--> general settings--> advanced settings--> turn off 'force HUD on top of tables'
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Tried changing the overhang to 500 and up. Already turned off 'force HUD on top of tables' before... Still no improvement! Anything else it might be?

hud settings--> general settings--> HUD font--> turn off 'scale font'

Was already turned off...

This is what it looks like right now:

Schermafbeelding 2014-04-09 om 23.10.02.jpg

What happens if you just move the panels to the proper positions?

Do they jump back to these wrong positions the next hand?
    -1 if so set the overhang back to 0, so at least the panels won't appear outside of the table's borders.

-2 there may be an issue on your computer, it won't properly save your new positions:
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.**

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.**

**Do the same for the main PokerStars.exe file.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help

This is the way the HUD appeared right from the beginning, regardless of what I set the overhang to. I'm using W7, running both HM and PS as admin at all times and turned UAC off before I installed HM2...

So the overlay appeared outside the table's borders from the beginning and whenever I move the table, the HUD hardly follows. That's why I thought it might be a resolution issue.

Are you using Logitech Setpoint? If yes please update it to the latest version or try to uninstall it for a test.
    And also make sure you use the latest version of your graphics card drivers.