HUD BB's delay

Thread: HUD BB's delay

Default HUD BB's delay

I use HM2 for SNG's mostly. One of the stat in my HUD is the number BB's that particular players has. The problem I am encountering is that this stat still shows the number of BB's from the previous level the first hand after blind goes up. Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks.

The "big blinds" stat and all other stats are updated after a previous hand is imported.
    Therefore if the blind levels go up in between, HM2 cannot update this stat live.

We have a ticket request to use live tracking to update this stat (live tracking is also used for the live pot odds)
    but it's unlikely this will be implemented as PokerStars is limiting what tracking software is allowed to update live.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Update on this? Should be easy to implement and there already is software out there legalized by stars that can do this.
    Personally I would need this for FTP and maybe other sites in the future. -Any chance that could happen?

We have no short-term plans to implement this to be a live stat. It is complex process to do and has to be done for each site independently. Most of the programs that can do this use OCR to screen scrape the information which is unreliable. We use a similar method for live tracking of pot odds and street by street HUD on stars/ipoker but the current method is too finicky, and a more reliable method is too much work, for us to consider improving this and expanding it to include a live BB's stat.