vs Hero stats reset
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default vs Hero stats reset

Hello,

I noticed that almost all of my vs Hero stats disapeared lately. Not sure if this is by changing db or by some latest updates. I played with some players and had some stats, but now it is like we've never played (but I have normal stats on those players, so hands were imported)
    Whatr can I do?

Did you create a new DB recently? Did you already delete the old database?

Did you import all of the same hands that were in the previous database? Vs Hero stats are calculated against all hero hands so if your new DB has fewer hero hands this could explain it.

I've created new db and imported all hands from last X months from old db into new db. Also tried to export all hero hands from old db and import them manually to new db but the results are the same.
    Still missing much of those vs Hero stats

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...dbrky/null.png

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Suggested steps didn't help. Problem is still occuring.
    I've noticed that in old db I also have those missing stats so this is not migration problem.
    I wonder what could cause this, maybe some recent update? Or maybe when I optimized db? Or because of massive size due to notecaddy - my old db is like 44gb and new one is 21.

Can't really add log file because I've disabled logging, replicating new db would be much time consuming, like few days, and probably this woun't help since I've found same prblem in old db.

I'll attach my popup with those stats that are behaving weird - maybe there was something with them ?

In stat settings I have 'use last 4 months' And e.g. I have reg who I've played on January 23rd but I have all fields marked with '-'
    Last edited by halbu; 03-20-2014 at 05:58 PM.

The log file he asked for is a HM2 log file. Open the HM2 Settings > Feature Logging and make sure [x] General is enabled and you can send the requested log file.

Can you create a backup of your settings and send them to us as explained in the FAQ below so we can test your popups?

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2 and create a backup of your settings and reset them to default as explained in step 1 here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

3) Manually reconfigure your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats so they match your settings in your poker client(s).

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 1 above.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

I've reset settings and huds etc and noticed something weird.

If 'mix hands from different limits' is unchecked I have wrong numbers for hands.
    I've played last month 1,6k hands on limit X and on hud I can see only 256.
    Changed limits - I've played 130 hands but on hud there is 0 (instead of VPIP PFR i have all '-' and hands is 0)

I've changed player to different one same thing as with the second limit.
    He has played 400 hands on limit X and on hud he's got 0 hands.
    That player I have over 18k hands and vs hero 3bet he has only 3 occations - mut we've played much more.

Hands are from last month so not too old, settings are 'pure' from scratch.
    Last edited by halbu; 03-16-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Created new db and imported some hands only from 1 day of playing.
    Stats looked ok (about 140 hands for one limit and 2k for other)

But when I imported more - 140k my hands and some others found that problem still occurs for some players (this one specific I can replicate on this db).

While creating new db I manually marked hands using packs of 40k hsnds and selecting them all, right clicking and selecting save to hard drive. Maybe that was too big and hands were not corectly exported?
    Last edited by halbu; 03-16-2014 at 02:34 PM.

I've done more tests and it seems that even old db has some corrupted data.
    I have 130 hands on specific limit I've played but on hud there are no hands displayed.
    Similar situation on other limits where i have over 20k, 100k hands I can see like 7k hands on my HUD.

Problem seems to be replicable on many databases I've created.
    Also tried normal export (using export and selecting hero only - hm freezes)

I've been sitting on this for the second day and I can see that only last few days are ok with hands when I use them.
    Importing hands from January or February make differences. I've send hm log to support, maybe this will help more