Hud moving around, Reinstall PS,Hm2?

Default Hud moving around, Reinstall PS,Hm2?

Hi,

I've had problems with hm2 and pokerstars setting so Im rewriting all my problems again.

1. It seems I screwed up saving my Pokerstars folder and Hm2 folder when installing, So where do I save both files to? If I go to computer C Local disk (C. I have Folders --> Drivers,HM2Archive,Intel,PerLogs,postgreSQL,Progra m files,Program files(x86),Users,Windows, and a notepad icon file (blitzerr,rusherr). I have my pokerstars and Hm2 and other programs in Program files(x86) and other folders such as Adobe,Checkpoint,Mcafee,Microsoft,Skype,Systweak folders in my Program files folder which is the folder without (x86) after it. here is the image

5555.jpg5555.jpg
    The main reason was hud wouldnt stay in the correct position which many other players have the same problem atm, and I had old hand histories in site setup which were not moved to the correct hm2 folder.
    I've looked at ''HUD displays randomly'' thread and I could not find user.ini file in my computer!! I think I might have to reinstall everything? Please help me solve this issue. I must start using Hud and I need it bad!!
    Last edited by gure90306; 03-04-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: unfinished

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well as the log.

Do you have more than one stars install location? Did you ever before? Check for .eu, or any other country's software installation. If you are not playing on more than one, uninstall the other, and delete the c:\user\username\appdata\local\pokerstars.xx folder for that corresponding version and delete the c:\programfiles folder for that version. If you previously had one installed, check in the appdata folder - there probably is still a folder. Delete any for sites you no longer use.

If you play on multiple sites, make sure they have the same seat preferences set and Please turn off auto center in Stars' options, for all seats. Please see this:

http://imageshack.com/a/img534/4143/783.gif

If you still encounter a problem, close HM and Stars. Add the Stars appdata folder from above to these steps as well:

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Delete the c:\programfiles\pokerstars\user.ini file.

Now restart Stars and make sure your seats are assigned. Then, open HM2. If the site setup has preferred seating set, then all is well.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)