Can't see latest sessions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't see latest sessions

When I go into 'reports' to view my sessions, I can't see the session I have just played, or the one from yesterday for that matter, only from 3 days ago. HUD been running fine and they are being recorded as I can see the impact of them in my cash graph. I have cleared all the filters.
    Thanks

Can you see them if you set the date range filter to ALL GAMES?

On which site were these hands played, what type of hands?

Try reimporting them into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Date range filter is set to 'All dates' (can't see an 'all hands' option)

Site is 888, 6NL (not sure what you mean by type of hands)

How do I reimport them into a new empty database?

thanks

(Are they 6max hands?)

Is your HM2 updated to build 7995?

Go to the Home tab--> Database:
    create a new database, and run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HM2Archive.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Presume I have latest build as only did install 2 weeks ago and updated it couple of days ago.

Created a new database but it won't let me run an import. It says - Import from and options in drop down are 'hold em manager 1' or ' elephant'

below that it says Database - and there isn't anything in drop down menu.

So start import is 'greyed out'

Yes am playing 6max.

However, I don't think that is the problem. I checked the folder where my hand histories are saved and can see the data for the game I played last night, however it is dated 14th feb (no idea why this is). So I looked back at HM2 and can see in my sessions that last night's game is actually there, it's just dated wrong?

So looks like I just need to sort out the date thing and it will be sorted. Is the date problem in 888 as that is where HM2 is getting the data from?

And just to confuse things even more!

Just looked at the hands again in HM2, and it seems that most of my hands are there from last nights game, but not all of them. It has missed of the last 25% of games or so for some reason!!

Thanks

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Check if your computer's date and time is correct.
    Open the 888 pokerclient. Check if the time matches your local time / computer clock.

--

To reimport hands into a new database, don't go to the Home tab--> Database,
    but click on the Hand Importing button (underneath the 'Sessions' button)

Weirdly it all looked fine today, and could see hands from last night with the right date etc...

However, the date and time werent right on my computer, so changed that and made sure it is exactly the same as the one on 888, which is set to local time (in top right of the 888 window)

So think it is all ok now!

Presume I don't need to import hands into a new data base though?

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Check if your computer's date and time is correct.
    Open the 888 pokerclient. Check if the time matches your local time / computer clock.

--

To reimport hands into a new database, don't go to the Home tab--> Database,
    but click on the Hand Importing button (underneath the 'Sessions' button)

They'll probably have the wrong times from before. Do they show in your reports?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes dates are still wrong.

I ran the import doing the following.

Hand importing, import folder, navigated to c/:HM2archive, and it ran saying 37/37 done.

However I did this (accidentally) with "Hold em manager 2" selected in database manager rather than the new database I created.

Plus when I look at reports now, some of sessions have different dates to the hands. e.g. One of the sessions is dated 19/2/2014 but the hands in that session below are dated 20/2/2104.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    They'll probably have the wrong times from before. Do they show in your reports?