main popup tabs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: main popup tabs

Default main popup tabs

There is a question about main popup tabs. I have customized main popup stats (actually done it by renaming the files) , and configured all table stats to open main popup after clicking on them. And the problem is that when i click on empty part of table hud (w\o stats) it works great, but when i click on any stat, like pfr it also pops up main popup as it should, but there are no tabs in it(there is player's nickname instead). So, is there a way of fixing this ?
    Last edited by Lith1um; 02-09-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Which files did you rename and why? It sounds like you renamed some of the default file names and it is causing problems with HM2.

- Please export any custom HUDs
    - Close HM2
    - Please copy everything in the folder below to a new folder on your desktop and then delete the originals (this will load all the default .pop files):
    - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig
    - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config
    - Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    - Start HM2 again
    - You will need to reset your Seating Preferences.
    - Try to duplicate the problem using the default HUD/Popups.
    - If everything works with default HUD/Popups you can try importing your custom HUD again and if the problem returns you will know that is the cause.
    - If that fixed the problem please zip the desktop folder you copied these files to and email them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and tell us exactly which HUD/Popups were causing the problems to see if we can find the cause.

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

I had a popup - lets say ive called it - "my preflop", i wanted to create one popup with tabs in it, like main popup in default 2.0 hud, so when u click on table stats u'd see main part and then navigate with the tabs. So instead of editing main popup (default main popup) i simply removed it from config directory and renamed "my preflop" to "default main popup", so i kinda replaced it. But i believe that it wasnt the source of problem. I have tried all of the methods u wrote, but nothing changed. However if i say it in short - it works as it should if "click for stat popup" is unchecked - then if i click at any part of tables stats (dark field or stat itself) default main popup comes out with the working tabs , just as i wanted to, but if "click for stat popup" is active, and stats are set to show main popup - then they show it, but w\o tabs in it.

btw i dont like popup coming out if i hower the mouse cursor over stats, so it would be great if there was a possibilty to set everything i wanted at the first post AND having tabs for different popups , not only for main popup would be even greater.
    Last edited by Lith1um; 02-09-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Hm, i have disabled any popup showing at "stat appearence" and now if i click at any part it opens only main popup and doesn't show any popup if the cursor is over the stats, so i guess i have found what i wanted. Also i would like it to be able to create custom popups with tabs in it , so i could have several different popups with different tabs in them. I think it can be useful for some players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lith1um View Post
    Hm, i have disabled any popup showing at "stat appearence" and now if i click at any part it opens only main popup and doesn't show any popup if the cursor is over the stats, so i guess i have found what i wanted.
    Thank you for letting us know how you solved your problems.

Also i would like it to be able to create custom popups with tabs in it , so i could have several different popups with different tabs in them. I think it can be useful for some players.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5139: Feature Request: Add Ability to Create Multiple Main Popups or Add Tabs to Normal Popups

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

[QUOTE=fozzy71;2158912]Thank you for letting us know how you solved your problems.

Thank you too.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Thank you too.

Hi!

Is this problem already solved? If its not, id like get my email to the notification list too!
    Id like to create my own popup with multiple tabs in it.

Quote Originally Posted by spyder918 View Post
    Hi!

Is this problem already solved? If its not, id like get my email to the notification list too!
    Id like to create my own popup with multiple tabs in it.
    It has not been implemented and there is no ETA for when/if it will be implemented. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you when/if we add this new feature.

hello,

could you add me too to the mailing list for this feature?

thanks