Auto import hands to multiple database, database sharing on same network

Default Auto import hands to multiple database, database sharing on same network

I have 2 database on 1 PC, the auto import only imports to current db, I'd like it to import to both db, how do I achieve this?

Also, I play poker from my desktop and laptop which is usually on the same network, is it possible to import hands to both PC? Could I share the database between them?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by wiiiit View Post
    I have 2 database on 1 PC, the auto import only imports to current db, I'd like it to import to both db, how do I achieve this?
    This is not possible.

Also, I play poker from my desktop and laptop which is usually on the same network, is it possible to import hands to both PC? Could I share the database between them?

Thank you
    You can share the database on the network. This is an advanced topic and not something covered by our basic support so do so at your own risk - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If that is too complex for you and you want to try something simpler you can try using HM Sync to share hands between the two databases but this will not share things like player/hand notes, tags, marks, settings, etc - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Ribbon)#hmsync

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature not working properly where the results are not syncing properly. We are planning to completely re-work the HM Sync feature using code from our new HM Cloud Alpha application but I don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented.

If you have any of these problems I would suggest you backup the database on one computer and restore it to the 2nd computer to get the most accurate results. Then you will want to use Dropbox to synchronize your C:\HM2Archive folder on both computers and each time you change computers you will want to import the newest files from your archive manually: Hand Importing > Manual Hand Import > Import Folder > C:\HM2Archive\Site\Year\Month\...